Tuesday, December 12, 2006

They Bored Even Themselves

The couple with about as much heat as the icicle that bottomed Titanic has stunned an anxious public by officially calling it quits. According to E!Online, "Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn split up after more than a year of are-they-or-aren't-they dating. Their reps said the pair have 'mutually agreed to end their relationship but continue to be good friends today.'"

Look at this photo and tell me if they were good friends when this was taken. There are people I'd like to dip in a tub of scorpions, pour hot sauce on and then light on fire that I'd be more warm to. Jennifer is thinking, "Jolie gets Brad and traipses romantically around the world saving pandas and assorted other cuddly creatures, and I get mezzanine seats at an Angels game with the out of shape gym owner from Dodgeball." Vince is thinking, "I can bag every cheerleader on the field...and probably their mothers too if they are totally money."

No comments: