Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Meshach Taylor Is Dating Beyonce'

In a development that is shaking the entertainment world, it seems former Designing Women star Meshach Taylor is now dating Beyonce' Knowles. Reverberations are being felt all throughout my home office as word has quickly spread from my stuffed Buddy Bear to Clare the most perfect Basset Hound in the world. Isn't he too old for her? And I thought he was gay? Or was that just the character he played in Mannequin? That performance was quite convincing, and I think he was totally nominated for an Emmy or something.

UPDATED
Clare Basset has just now informed me that the man in the photo and dating Beyonce' is former Diff'rent Strokes actor Todd Bridges. I apologize for the confusion.

UPDATED AGAIN
Clare Basset now says that the last update was a ruse to get back at me for not sharing more roasted chicken earlier. Having now humiliated me, she informs me the man in the photo is long time boyfriend Jay-Z.

2 comments:

Hiz Cuz said...

Louissa, the most perfect cat on the planet has informed me that Jay Z was on "Designing Women" portraying a gay mannequin.

Amy D. said...

Hollywood!!!! You go girl! You finally found a man you can be proud of! So he's got implants and hair extensions and wears a LOT of glitter. He's a really good dancer and great teeth!!!