Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gibson No Longer #1

In a recent poll conducted by the basset hound napping at my feet, Michael Richards is now the #1 racist in Hollywood, with Mel Gibson falling to a distant 2nd. "Gratias ago Deus!" Mel Gibson was visibly jubliant as he began the talk show rounds today in support of his upcoming film, Mel Gibson's Apocolypto. "I'm back, Baby! Suck it! If I could get Al Sharpton out here I could slip down to #3. Whoooo!"

Later on the Today Show, Gibson commented, "Oh sure, I ragged on the Jews, but at least I had enough sense not to touch the darkies. What was that hooked nose hymie thinking? Now he can get the FREE subscription to NRA Magazine."

In a seperate statement, Gibson's spokeperson said that Mel wishes Michael Richards the best during this difficult time.

No comments: