Tuesday, May 15, 2007

George Michaels Has Faith

He pleaded guilty to being under the influence of drugs. No crying in the court room. No online letter campaign to get him off (no pun intended). No high powered lawyer (well, barrister) swooping in to save him. Nope. "I did it. Send me to jail."

Hmmm....I wonder why? That sure is a happy look on George's face. Haven't seen him that happy since Andrew Ridgely said he could sleep over as long as he didn't touch him in his naughty place. He must have been thinking, "Well, I was quite pleased actually. I was trying to do my butch voice, you know, 'what the jury must understand', and they loved it, you know. I could see that foreman eyeing me. Cheeky devil."

Jail. Big sweety mens hanging out and pumping iron. How long do you think it would take before George OFFERED to be someone's bitch. This would be the first time of reverse jailhouse rape. The inmates would be off running as soon as he hit the cellblock.

1 comment:

Amy D. said...

Big jail full of fresh meat. That my dear is why he's smiling!!!